Speaking & Presentations
Thirty years is a long time to do anything, but that’s how long Donna Grindle has been helping those in the healthcare profession with their IT, security, and privacy needs. In addition to running Kardon, Donna is a frequent – and highly entertaining – speaker at conferences, forums, organization meetings, webinars and more. She has a unique ability to take typically dry topics like HIPAA and cybersecurity and make them not only interesting, but fun! She does this every week on her podcast, Help Me With HIPAA, and would love to show your group how cybersecurity can be compelling too.
Some of Donna’s previous speaking engagements.
- Georgia Medical Group Management Association
- Society of OMS Administrators Annual Conference
- Azalea Health Leadership Summit
- Georgia & South Carolina Society of Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Georgia Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Southern Oncology Association of Practitioners
- Georgia Association of Orthopaedic Executives
- Georgia Pediatric Practice Managers Association
- Atlanta Association of Legal Administrators
- North Georgia American Academy of Professional Coders
- Atlanta Independent Women’s Network
- Patientco Virtual Summit
- Georgia Access Management Association
- Tennessee Ambulatory Surgery Center Association
Praise for Donna
Feedback from attendees is always welcome.
“In my 40 years of attending conferences, Donna is the best speaker I have ever heard!”
“Donna is a trip! She was the most fun person in regards to HIPAA that I have ever seen. Love the Southern expressions.”
“Donna’s presentation was phenomenal! Both engaging and educational, she created an interactive platform to discuss and highlight the current climate of data breaches and cyber attacks within healthcare.”
“This is the first time a HIPAA class made me really think about HIPAA differently.“
“Donna is a great presenter. Very lively, funny and informative. I only wish she had more time.”